About Jennifer Joseph
Jennifer M. Joseph is a strong, disciplined, and ambitious woman who is passionate about her vocation. An alma mater of Overbrook High school, she was part of the High school’s Mock Trial team that won the City and State championships. The success of the team opened doors for her to meet the Mayor, the State Senator, along with some of the City’s most prestigious lawyers.
Jennifer has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Rosemont College and a certification in Ministry from The Jameson School of Theology. There she enrolled in an accelerated Ministerial program to perfect her ministerial services, and to gain more knowledge and wisdom in the office of ministry.
Currently, Jennifer serves as the Administrative Pastor at Zion Pentecostal Church of God of New Direction, located in west Philadelphia. Zion Pentecostal Church of God of New Direction, is a family and community-focused church. It is a church that distributes food to members of the community on a weekly basis, a church that seeks to revitalize neighborhoods by way of tree-planting and street cleaning, and a church that mentors young adults through programs such as Young Christian Brigades and The Young Ladies Ministry program.
As a Community Advocate, Jennifer has taken the initiative to inform citizens about environmental and human conditions in an effort to motivate them into action. Her goal is to create public awareness for good causes, and to influence positive changes. Some of her community advocacy endeavors include, but are not limited to:
• Community Development: Jennifer is currently the co-coordinator of the ZPC Community Development Corporation (CDC). The core mission of the ZPC CDC is to offer services and engage in activities that promote and support the development of the Haddington neighborhood in west Philadelphia. In addition to that, she volunteers on the Public Relations committee for the Haitian Professionals of Philadelphia.
• Mentorship: Jennifer volunteers for the MENTOR Program. The MENTOR Program is an initiative of the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania, which seeks to interrupt the cycle of prison recidivism by providing a holistic and supportive reentry experience through mentoring and case management thereby reducing recidivism rates.
• Youth Outreach: Jennifer is the President of United Kingdom Youth Ministries. It is a non-profit youth organization based in Philadelphia. The organization engages youths and young adults in various activities such as open forums, career days, performing arts, basketball leagues, worship assemblies, and more.
• Persuasive Writing: Jennifer is currently the Political Commentator for the L’informateur—a Haitian-owned community newspaper that reaches PA, NJ, NY, and DE. Jennifer uses the newspaper, as well as her personal website, as platforms to discuss and address important community issues.
• Philanthropy: Jennifer's parents, Pastors Missel and Marie D. Josiaste, are founders of a k-8 school in Kolmini, Haiti. Kolmini is an underprivileged village with a large population of parents who cannot afford an education for their children. The school has been operating for over 9 years now.
Jennifer M. Joseph has spent years motivating and inspiring audiences. She began her journey as a public speaker at the age of 16. Jennifer is a bold, eloquent, and passionate speaker who has the confidence to capture the attention in any room. She has spoken at various religious gatherings, academic gatherings, and social gatherings. She is the designated speaker at her church (Zion Pentecostal Church of God of New Direction, Inc.) every second Sunday of the month. Jennifer’s speaking engagements have taken her to various places within the tristate area. She has also traveled to Atlanta Georgia, to Florida, and to Canada. Her goal as a speaker is to empower, to raise awareness on community issues, to influence positive change, and to preach the good news—the gospel.
Jennifer M. Joseph is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Memories Made LLC. Memories Made LLC is an event planning, decorating, and interior designing business serving Philadelphia and surrounding areas. The business started off as a passionate hobby that eventually became lucrative. Memories Made has successfully hosted, planned and decorated over 200 events, and has interior designed over 30 spaces. Jennifer’s creative vision and desire for excellence leaves her clients in awe.